Crawling is a necessary process in the growth of children. Many bear children spent their infancy crawling and rolling. Crawling is very important for developing a baby’s physical health and balance ability, and the floor mats made by quality eva mat manufacturers are products that create high-quality conditions for children to crawl. In addition to ensuring the baby’s safety, some crawling mats with animals, letters, or pinyin and sounds are also very good early education tools.
What Is The Quality Eva Mat?
What is a quality eva mat? As the name suggests, a quality eva mat is a mat that assists the baby is crawling. Traditional crawling products are generally daily necessities, such as blankets and bedding. Still, these daily necessities have many inconveniences in the use process, such as being heavy and difficult to carry, easy to get dirty and difficult to clean, and easy to absorb moisture and return to humidity.
The quality eva mat solves the above problems very well. It has the characteristics of lightness and easy cleaning, and at the same time, it can assist the development of children’s intelligence in early education.
Baby crawling mats first originated in Japan and South Korea and are becoming more mature in the Japanese and Korean markets. At present, quality eva mat manufacturers mainly produce crawling mats made of Eva material, film-coated, and more like layers that are not easy to clean.
In recent years, a new type of quality eva mat has also entered the attention of consumers-sound crawling carpet, consisting of three parts: crawling mat, reading pen, and function card. Its appearance marks that the crawling mat has entered the era of sound.
Is It Necessary To Buy a Quality Eva Mat?
Seven sitting, eight climbing, and nine standing. This is the law of the baby’s growth. However, some parents always hold or push the baby to fear that the baby will catch a cold or squat on the ground and do not create the conditions for the baby to learn to crawl. The growth of the baby is not good. The launch of a quality eva mat solves the troubles for parents and creates a good crawling environment for babies.
The quality eva mat manufactured by china eva mat manufacturers has some printed animal patterns, letters, or pinyin, which are very good early education tools. When parents play and interact with the baby on the crawling mat, they consciously guide the baby to know these animals, pinyin, and letters, which can develop the baby’s intelligence subtly and make education fun.
How To Choose a Crawling Mat?
When choosing a crawling mat, material safety is the primary consideration. No matter how much the crawling mat costs, you must select a non-toxic and odorless product. Of course, quality eva mat is non-toxic and tasteless. To ensure that the toxic odor of the product has completely evaporated, it is recommended that you put it in a ventilated place to dry for some time before using it.
When purchasing, you can press the crawling mat by hand. A good quality crawling mat will be restored quickly by pressing it by hand, while a poor quality crawling mat will take a while to repair or cannot be restored at all. China eva mat The quality eva mat produced by manufacturers is good quality and will be flat soon.
When purchasing, use a white paper towel to rub on the crawling pad to observe whether the color fades. The quality eva mat does not fade, some crawling mats fade, and the baby is easy to eat chemical dyes into the stomach and affecting their health.
How Thick Should The Crawling Mat Be?
In addition to considering whether the material is safe, you should also consider how thick the crawling mat should be when purchasing a crawling carpet. After all, the main function of this product is to ensure that the baby will not break his knees and palms, and I caught a cold because the floor was too cold.
How thick should the quality eva mat be? In theory, the larger the thickness of the crawling pad, the better the baby’s protection. At least the thickness of the crawling pad should be about 1CM. If you want to consider the convenience of going out, it is good to have an appropriate consistency. If you only use it at home, the thicker, the better.
Quality Eva Mat Experience Sharing
Generally, the size and thickness of the quality eva mat produced by china eva mat manufacturers are different. It would be best if you chose according to the floor and decoration of your home and the size of the space. Generally speaking, geothermal households can choose a thickness of about 0.5 cm, while ordinary families can choose a thickness of 1.2 cm. If you use it in summer, you can select a relatively thinner one; if you use it in winter, choose a thicker one.
The width set by the quality eva matfactory is generally 1.5 × 2 meters or 2 × 2 meters. Of course, there are more different sizes, and you can choose according to the size of the room.
How To Clean Quality Eva Mat?
- Generally, the eva mat-free sample manufactured by the Chinese EVA mat manufacturer needs to be cleaned. If there is edible grease on the crawling mat, it should be removed with volatile solvents such as gasoline or chlorinated carbon, and the residual part should be washed with alcohol.
- If soy sauce is on the quality eva mat, first brush it with cold water and then use the detergent to remove it. The old dirty juice can be washed with warm water, adding detergent and ammonia water, and then passed the quality eva mat with clean water.
- If there are shoe polish stains on the crawling pad, wipe it off with gasoline and alcohol, and then wash it with soap.
- If urine stains are on the quality eva mat, the new colors can be removed by scrubbing with warm water or 10% ammonia solution. The old stains should be washed with detergent first and then washed with ammonia water. For pure wool carpets, citric acid should be used.
- If there are juice stains on the quality eva mat, first wash it repeatedly with a 5% ammonia solution, and then wash it with a neutral detergent. However, ammonia water damages pure wool carpet fibers, so it should be used as little as possible. Generally, it can be cleaned with citric acid or soap, and alcohol can also be used.