With the development of science and technology, people’s quality of life is getting higher and higher, especially in the rainy season in the south. As soon as it arrives on a sunny day after a continuous rainy day, the water vapor inside the floor begins to move, and the home floor is prone to wet and slippery phenomena. Waterproof rug pads for wood floors can effectively block water vapor and completely block the vapor moisture barrier.
Are Waterproof Rug Pads For Wood Flooring Really That Good At Protecting Against Moisture?
- Water is a natural enemy for the floor, no blisters can be forbidden on any floor. If you encounter waterproof rug pads for wood floors, don’t worry much, it can instantly dry the water stains on the floor.
- If you want to test the waterproof property of waterproof rug pads for wood floors, just take some water droplets on the waterproof rug pads for wood floors and observe the flow of water on the floor, you can see the waterproof rug pads for wood floors well The waterproof effect of wood floor is truly amazing.
Introduction Of Waterproof Rug Pads for Wood Floors
- Waterproof rug pads for wood floors are equipped with a waterproof layer, which can prevent moisture and moisture from penetrating the waterproof layer and wet the interior and bottom layer of the carpet, keep the carpet dry, prevent the carpet from mildew, and prolong the service life of the floor and furniture.
- The activated carbon layer in the middle layer can absorb odors in the carpet and has strong practicability; PE film is laid on the surface of the carpet body, so that moisture cannot penetrate into the carpet, and the waterproof property of the carpet is improved.
- The invention is provided with a row of water-absorbing resin, which can absorb moisture in time and effectively, has good water storage and water locking effects, and when the moisture is too much, draining is carried out through the drain port, and the use is convenient and quick.
The Material Of The Waterproof Rug Pads For Wood Floors
The fabric layer is made of PVDF homopolymer fiber, the fabric layer has a surface layer and a bottom layer, the surface layer and the bottom layer are bonded by adhesive, and a waterproof layer is provided with a coating of copolymer including vinylidene fluoride (VDF) and fluorinated copolymer to keep the carpet dry and prevent the carpet from mildew.
The Operation Of The Waterproof Rug Pads for Wood Floors is Also Very Convenient
- Waterproof rug pads for wood floor include soft wool layer, velcro patch, foot layer, rubber layer, thin tube one, curved elastic plate, velcro tape, absorbent layer, desiccant and thin tube.
- The front end of the absorbent layer is connected with the upper end of the front side of the rubber layer, the desiccant is placed inside the absorbent layer, the middle position of the upper side of the absorbent layer is connected with the foot layer, the soft hair layer is connected to the upper side of the water absorption layer on the outer surface of the foot layer, the left front position of the lower side of the rubber layer is open Features an open slot, and a velcro hook strap attaches to Inside the opening slot, the upper end of the Velcro patch is attached to the lower right end of the soft layer.
- The function of waterproof rug pads for wood floor and floor connection is not easy to accumulate water so that it is easy to dry. The new type is convenient, easy to remove and wash, improve the function and comfort.
Everyday Use Of Waterproof Rug Pads For Wood Floors
- In daily life, carpets can be used in residential homes, hotels, hotels and other places to lay floors, which not only have aesthetics, but also provide comfort under people’s feet.
- At present, ordinary carpets are made of surface and bottom layers bonded by adhesive, but carpets are used for a long time, and the surface is prone to moisture.